- Perform internal quality audits per annual schedule.
- Lead root cause investigations with Engineering and Manufacturing Teams.
- Perform employee training on quality procedures and processes.
- Assist Quality Manager with Quality Management System gap analysis, process mapping activities, and other
continuous improvement projects.
- Write and edit Welch’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Communicate with customers as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience (at least 3-5 years).
- Passion for a Team Environment and the ability to collaborate well with others.
- Exhibits Welch’s Core Values: Willingness, Excellence, Loyalty, Communication and Honesty.
- Self-motivated professional that demonstrates the ability to quickly grasp new material and perform tasks completely and on time.
- Keen attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Exceptional analytical, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with EIQ (or another equivalent ERP software) is a plus.
- Knowledge of the ISO 13485:2016 standard and medical device industry requirements.
- No heavy lifting is expected, though occasional exertion of 10-20 lbs. of force (e.g., carrying a laptop, binder, or both) is required.
- Good manual dexterity required to use common office equipment (e.g., computers, mobile devices, copiers, etc.).
The Job is normally performed indoors, in a traditional office setting. Extended periods of sitting while using a computer or other devices are common.
Eligibility to Work
- Must be able to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Monday – Friday, 1st shift.
Welch Fluorocarbon, Inc. offers great benefits: 100% paid health and dental insurance including STD, LTD and life insurance. 401k matching contributions. Company paid time off and holidays, monthly chair massage, education reimbursement and more.