Are you located in a critically affected area?
No, all Welch facilities are located in Dover, New Hampshire.
Do you have any operations or satellite locations overseas?
No, all operations are housed in Dover, New Hampshire.
What is the status of your production line?
Our production lines are currently operating on a normal schedule. We are fully operational in all capacities.
Do you have issues getting material from your suppliers?
We do not foresee any shortage of raw material at this time. We do not source any raw materials directly from ‘Level 3 countries as identified by the CDC’, so our supply chain is currently stable. We are continuing to monitor our entire supply chain, not just those suppliers in critical areas. At this time, we have not received any signals regarding material shortage from any suppliers.
Do we source any materials from China?
We do not source any raw materials directly from China or other Level 3 countries.
How do we monitor the situation?
Welch leadership is closely monitoring all real-time developments and looking to experts such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) for guidance at this time.
What are you doing internally to protect your employees?
• All travel (International and domestic) has been postponed until further notice.
• Employees have been approved to work remotely wherever possible.
• All large gatherings (company events, meetings, etc.) have been cancelled until further notice.
• All employees are reducing face-to-face interaction whenever possible and practicing social distancing as recommended by the CDC.
• Additional cleaning measures have been put into place to disinfect common areas and areas of frequent employee contact to combat the potential spread of any viruses.
• All restrooms and hand sanitizing stations have been equipped with updated postings for proper handwashing and hand sanitization techniques.
What are you doing to protect your customers?
• Continuing to monitor our entire supply chain, not just those suppliers in critical areas.
• Making the commitment to provide immediate updates with a response plan should any concerns arise.
Do you have safety stock?
Welch does not have any concerns with maintaining normal stocking levels. For custom part production, we typically build as far ahead as is allowed on customer purchase orders/supply agreements. If you would like to modify existing orders or releases please contact Sales.
Who can I contact to get information on orders?
Contact us directly by phone: 603-742-7070 or email: [email protected]
Thank you for your commitment and for your trust in Welch Fluorocarbon!