Sales Team Leader
Welch Fluorocarbon is currently seeking a Sales & Marketing Team Leader to join our team and be responsible for all aspects of sales and marketing inside the company.
1. Lead and mentor a growing sales team in a fast paced custom B2B environment.
2. Develop, implement and continuously improve effective systems to make certain that sales and profit objectives are met.
3. Routinely review and optimize the company’s marketing plan.
4. Monitor customer satisfaction to ensure that new and existing relationships with customers are built, maintained and strengthened.
1. Manager of one (aka a self starter).
2. Prioritize and promote a good culture.
3. Deep understanding of effective sales and marketing strategies within a business-to-business environment.
4. Knowledge of what makes a good leader, and the practical skills to actually lead.
5. Strong emotional intelligence.
6. Proven knowledge of and experience working within ERP and CRM software environments.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication.
8. Experience working within an ISO Quality Management Systems.
9. Strong decision making skills.
1. Welch Fluorocarbon offers outstanding employment benefits: medical (100%), dental (100%), short and long term disability (100%)(AD&D) accidental death and dismemberment, and Life insurance, ten company paid holidays, 5% matched pre-tax 401k plan, vacation time, flex time, education, and others.
2. Established company founded in 1985.
3. Opportunity to work directly with clients in the Fortune 500.
If you are interested in applying for the position listed above please email your resume, cover letter and contact information for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org