Welch Fluorocarbon’s ISO 9001:2008 certificate.
ISO 9001:2008 Registration
Welch Fluorocarbon became officially registered to the ISO 9001:2008 international Quality standard on January 7, 2011.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2008 Registration
When Welch Fluorocarbon became registered and certified to ISO 9001:2008, each member of the team was justifiably proud of our accomplishment, achieved through the dedication and focus of many. The questions might be asked, “What does it mean,” or “what are the benefits for Welch Fluorocarbon?”
Here are some of the benefits of ISO 9001:2008:
- It provides a standard basis for the Quality Management Systems of Welch Fluorocarbon, our customers and suppliers who are also ISO certified.
- Being certified to ISO 9001:2008 helps Welch Fluorocarbon team members speak the same language and understand the Quality System and Quality requirements of our customers, and accurately pass the requirements to our suppliers.
- It involves everyone in the company in the development of, and compliance with, the Quality Management System.
- It helps to focus everyone in the company on customer satisfaction.
- It ensures that senior management understands the Quality Management System and is involved with it.
- Through our focus on setting and meeting our Quality objectives, it drives continuous improvement within the company.