We offer the highest quality Teflon® and high-performance film bags in a variety of material choices and thicknesses.
Welch Fluorocarbon has been manufacturing the highest quality Teflon™ Bags since 1985
All of Welch Fluorocarbon’s layflat bags are fabricated using custom built specialty high temperature heat sealing equipment. We can produce any size custom layflat bags, and we also offer a line of popular standard sized bags.
Layflat bags made from materials like Teflon™ exhibit numerous high-performance properties which make them an ideal choice for unique and demanding applications.
- Cryogenically stable: -400°F(-240°C)
- High maximum operating temperature: 400°F – 500°F (205°C – 260°C)
- Highly resistant to virtually all chemicals
- Chemically inert / non-contaminating
- Low permeability to liquids, gases, moisture and organic vapors
- Excellent weatherability
- High dielectric strength
- Superior antistick and low frictional properties
- High transmittance of ultraviolet and all but far infrared
We specialize in heat sealing thin Teflon™ films, but are able to heat seal a variety of high-performance thin films including, but not limited to:
- Teflon™ PFA Film
- Teflon™ FEP
- FEP Film
- MFA Film
- Modified PTFE Film
- Tefzel™ EFTE Film
- Tedlar® PVF Film
- Kynar® PVDF Film
Teflon® is a registered Trademark of DuPont used under license by Welch Fluorocarbon, Inc. Tedlar® and Tefzel® are registered trademarks of DuPont. Norton® is a registered trademark of Saint-Gobain. Kynar® is a registered trademark of Arkema.